To facilitate experiencing the benefits of Sacred Sound, we host the following events:
- Community Kirtans (Bhakti tradition of call and response chanting)
At these family friendly kirtans, anyone can lead, play an instrument, accompany on percussion, dance, chant, or simply sit quietly and let the energy wash through them.
- Private and group classes in meditation, chanting, and sacred yantra painting.
- Prerecorded Sanskrit studies
- Study groups of ancient Tantrik texts.
- Space to participate in building a Gift Economy of both goods and services.
- Pūjā and Sacred Fire (Homam) Ceremonies from a Sri Vidyā lineage of Shākta Tantra. These are effective practices to clear out blockages so that we align with and dissolve into the Universal energy that pervades all things.
- Community conversations on Cultural Appropriation, Decolonization, Dismantling Systems of Oppression, and other important Social Justice topics.